SC/ST cell has been constituted in the college campus to resolve all the affairs and problems related to the SC/ST students and faculties.
- To bring the students belongs to SC/ST community at par with the main stream student body.
- To create a platform where students can point out their problems, regarding academic and non academic matters.
- To monitor the implementation of reservation policy in the institution.
- Committee often meets the students and faculties belong to SC/ST communities, to understand their problem and take necessary action and/or render them necessary advice/help to resolve the matter.
- Creating awareness among the SC/ST students regarding the various Government and Non-Government scholarship schemes.
- Counseling the students to help them overcome inferiority complex related to interaction with fellow students and personal grooming, etc.
|SL NO||NAME||DESIGNATION||POSITION IN THE COMMITTEE||CONTACT NO|
|1||Mr. Devendra Kumar Pathak||Principal||Chair Person||9341052747|
|2||Mrs. Chandra Mutalik||Asst.Prof||Convenor||8884123335|