The College aspires to have a transformational impact on Students by creating a healthy atmosphere conductive to learning
to make it enjoyable and rewarding and at the same time empowering them through quality education.
To impart quality education through necessary information, knowledge and skills which helps students to face challenges.
Highlights of the library
1. Working hours – 10.30 am to 4.30pm, beyond the regular class hours to enable students to make maximum use of the library.
2. A comprehensive collection of books and resource materials.
3. Special collections of books on Gandhiji, Swami Vivekananda and Babasaheb Ambedkar.
4. Well maintained and easily accessible copies of previous question papers.
Library Rules and Regulations
- Identity card is a must for all library transactions. ID cards are non-transferable.
- Users are requested to maintain silence in the library.
- Users should ensure that when browsing through books they replace the item from where it was taken, according to the shelf arrangement. Feel free to seek staff assistance for replacing the books.
- Users should avoid taking out several volumes of reports, journals and books at any one moment.
- The library reading area should be used only for reference and consultation of resource materials.
- Usage of cell phone is prohibited
- Users should fully cooperate with the library staff. In case of any need they should meet the Librarian.
- The persistent defaulter’s of various library rules will have their library services suspended.